Monday, May 4, 2009

Kind Words from Kevin Lyman (Creator of Warped Tour )



I was in New York the week of CMJ this year and was having Italian food with some friends and when I was leaving saw some people I knew walking into a club.

I asked who was playing and they said this great artist out of Canada who I should check out. I remembered the name because my friends Andy and Ryan had told me about this guy. It is Amazing how in New York you can just wander into one of the best live shows that I had seen in a long time.After the show I hung out and talked with him on the street and had a great discussion and afterwards decided then and there I would have to try to get him on this year's tour.I would like to welcome Shad to this year's Vans Warped Tour.
- Kevin Lyman


If you haven't gotten your tickets to Warped Tour get them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment