Friday, July 10, 2009

k-os - Man I Used To Be (Extended Dance Sequence)


Embedding code was disabled for the video. CLICK HERE to watch it.
Choreographed by Victor Quijada

Edited by Micah Meisner

Performed by Jayko Eloï & Victor Quijada

Commentary by K-OS
--
Although RUBBERBANDance Group members had appeared in previous K-OS music videos and onstage at his concerts, this was the first formal choreographic collaboration that transpired between Quijada and the Juno Award winning rap artist. The central mens duet was originally conceived for the RBDG full length piece SLICING STATIC and restaged for the award winning music video directed by Micah Meisner.

Man I Used To Be was the very first song and music video I heard and saw from k-os. This was a life changing point in my life. With his philosophical lyrics, the way I thought changed completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment